The Changement Consultancy Services
Click on the subjects to the right to find out more about the services that I can offer to your organisation. If you have any questions at all, please get in touch below.
You do this by involving people before, during and after any initiative that will mean a change to their experience of working for you.
Like launch of a new strategy, introduction of new values, rebrands and changes to ways of working.
Examples of work I do:
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement strategy with clearly defined responsibilities and action
- Audience segmentation and internal communication strategy covering all channels off and on-line
- Design and facilitation of Ambassador & Change Agent programmes to ensure change is lead from within
- Development of interactive learning solutions and programmes to develop new ways of working and inspire new behaviours
- Project lead for change projects
EVP & Employer Branding
Examples of work I do:
- Conduct talent competitor analysis to understand who and what you are competing against for talent
- Qualitative and quantative research to understand the current perception of you as an employer
- Uncover your ambition and potential EVP proposition as an employer through stakeholder interviews
- EVP articulation which will serve as the blueprint for attracting new, and engaging existing, talent
- Read on and learn how I will work with you in bringing your Employer Brand to life through the employee lifecycle.
Examples of work I do:
- Audit current candidate and employee experience to ensure all people processes brings your EVP to life
- Develop people processes so they communicate the right messages, develop the right skills and mindsets, and encourages and rewards the right behaviours
- Educate HR and Internal communication enabling them to take ownership for how to create an authentic employee experience (as defined through your EVP) in everything they say and do
- Development of specific people processes that will encourage and support the desired change of behaviours. Like a new recognition programme, a new on-boarding and induction, or launch of a new social intranet
Coaching & Mentoring
- Do you want to feel confident again?
- Do you want to find out where to go next? And how to get there?
- Do you want to ‘switch off’ your brain?
- Do you want more work-life balance?
I’ve spent the last 20 years working with leaders, employees and businesses going through growth and change. Both globally and locally and from start-ups to big corporate organisations. Read more here. Before setting up my own consultancy and coaching business, I’ve worked in various leadership roles both in-house and as a consultant and know how challenging it can be to manage a career, your relationships, your confidence and still fulfilling your life ambitions.
I’ve studied Rhetoric, Communication and Educational Studies with special reference to adult education, sociology and psychology. I hold multiple certifications in personal development tools like MBTI and Lumina and is an accredited Professional Performance Coach.
My coaching philosophy is from a Systemic Constructionist Perspective and grounded in leadership and organisational change theories.
Book me for a complimentary introductory session here and tell me what you are looking to change, and I can tell you more about how I can help you.
From experience it takes clients between 3 to 9 sessions to achieve the changes they are looking for.
About MeI’m a strategic employee engagement expert, helping global and local organisations meet their business objectives. I do this by designing change programmes, HR processes and employee experiences that communicate, develop and recognise the desired behaviours and mindsets.
I combine theories, best practice and my own expertise from the world of HR, Branding, Marketing and Communication to design programmes that create stakeholder buy-in, facilitate ownership and build collaboration and sustainable engagement.
I bring over 20 years of experience gained from roles both in-house and agency side. I started my career in the travel industry, before spending 7 years in the mobile industry working for Orange. I then spent 7 years’ agency-side where I worked globally and locally across various sectors including: pharmaceutical, banking, mining, retail, FMCG, and the NHS. My latest in-house corporate role was as Head of People and Head of Learning & Development for Havas Media Group, before launching The Changement Consultancy.
I specialise in:
- Employee Engagement & Communication
- Strategy & Values roll-out
- Internal Rebrands & Culture Change
- Stakeholder Management
- Employer Branding & activation throughout the Employee Lifecycle
- Career Coaching
Connect With Me
I’ve got a new inspirational crush. His name is Morten Münster and he is a Behavioural Strategist. His latest book has just been translated into English I'm Afraid Debbie From Marketing Has Left for the Day. A must-read book if you’re working with branding,...read more
Do you listen to a song without paying attention to the lyrics? Are you the one, who only sings along to the last two words in every sentence? And if you dare singing the whole song, then you are almost 100% the one singing ‘we build this city on sausage rolls’! ...read more
Although that might be far from how you are feeling right now…. Research carried out by www.lhhpenna.com has shown that almost 40% of full-time workers have at some point in their career been made redundant, so whilst many people still feel that it’s a stigma, the...read more
“I thoroughly recommend Annette for career coaching. After being with my employer for a long time, I decided that I wanted to make a move and Annette was brilliant in helping me to evaluate my situation. We identified the things I enjoyed, the things I wanted to change and any the internal barriers which were preventing me from moving forward. This helped me to determine exactly what I wanted from my next role. Going back into the marketplace was a daunting prospect but Annette provided brilliant interview coaching. We went through key questions I was likely to be asked and she helped me to evaluate my responses and how I could best position myself and my expertise. During my coaching with Annette, I felt she was my personal cheerleader and I landed my new job in just 6 weeks.”CATHRINE